DP Seals: custom rubber seals and mouldings manufacturer
If rubber seals, gaskets or mouldings play a vital role in your product, let DP Seals play a major part in your future.
Working hand in hand with your design engineers we provide expert advice on materials and performance to help ensure your products meet specification. We manufacture everything from simple O-rings to large custom mouldings and complex metal bonded products - all to the highest standards of quality and precision. And, with our own CAD/CAM-linked CNC tool room, we can develop prototypes quickly, shortening your time to market.
- Custom rubber moulding specialists
- Advanced rubber technology for extreme environments: FFKM, VITON Extreme, HNBR, Silicone, etc
- rubber-to-metal bonding
- Independent, privately run, with over 30 years of in-house tooling know-how
- Sophisticated on-line data exchange and CAD/CAM links: from your engineer’s CAD Solid Model direct to our in-house tool room
- Raw material quarantine and bonding
- Cryogenic (-130°C) cleaning systems
All underpinned by rigorous AS 9100 Quality Control (incorporating ISO 9001), ISO 14001 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety approvals.
|AS 9100 Rev.C||ISO 14001||OHSAS 18001|
|Certificate No. 25108||Certificate No. 25108||Certificate No. 25108|
To Contact DP Seals, please use the information below:
[click on map for directions]
Tel: +44 (0) 1202 674672 || Fax: +44 (0) 1202 665581
Visit our main website: www.dpseals.com Or use this form to enter your details, tell us about your area of interest and email it straight to us.
DP Seals is registered in the UK, No 739542.
Registered office: 96a Castle Lane, Bournemouth, Dorset.
Every customer receives the same high level of service from DP Seals: uncompromising quality control.
Click on the image to download PDFs of our AS 9100 with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certificates, our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Policies document and RoSH compliance statement.